Sunday 1 January 2017

My Literature & Contextual Review

I am happy to announce that my Literature & Contextual review for the DE4101 Design Research 1 module is now finished!

The focus of my research for the review is atmosphere in games and game environments, and the techniques that designers and developers use to create atmosphere. My work on the review began in November when I started to gather books, then I gathered journals and websites and wrote the literature review and in the past few weeks I gathered the non-text based sources for the contextual review.

This has been an insightful process and I feel like I've learned a lot about how to create atmosphere in game environments, and I'm excited to put these techniques to use in my own work.

Here's the reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment