Wednesday 9 August 2017

Sci-fi Garage Update - August 9th

I've made some pretty big changes to my sci-fi garage scene this week. I posted pictures of the scene to Polycount and emailed my course staff for feedback last week and got some really useful feedback that I've started to act upon, and I'm pretty happy with the results so far. Specifically, I've edited the lighting a lot such as increasing the intensity, colour and radius of many of the lights. I've also reworked almost all the modular assets' textures to try and get more definition and realism. The feedback I recieved made me realise that the scene had been quite flat and lifeless so far, so I've tried to remedy that and inject more life into the scene, and I think its gone quite well so far.

Here's how the scene is looking now. There's still a lot of work to be done, but I definitely feel like I've taken some big steps in the right direction. Also, my Polycount thread can be found here.










No comments:

Post a Comment